[TYPO3-mvc] MM relation to pages Table

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Wed Mar 9 08:44:36 CET 2011

Hey,

> My Models:
>
> Model_TableA
> Model_TableB is StorageObject in Model_TableA
> Model_TableC is StorageObject in Model_TableB
>
> What I want is to get a value of Model_TableB in my View.
>
> I wrote something like:
>
> {tableA.tableB.property}
>
> But there is no output.

how should that work if tableB is an objectStorage? How should
Extbase/Fluid know which object from the objectStorage to use to get the
desired property? You have to loop through objectStorages to display
their data or change the type of relation to 1:1 if you only expect one
TableB object.

<f:for each="{tableA.tableBs}" as="tableB">
	{tableB.property}
</f:for>