[TYPO3-mvc] MM relation to pages Table

Frank fr_ae_nk at me.com
Tue Mar 8 22:56:05 CET 2011

Hi,

while testing my code, I realized something else:

My Models:

Model_TableA
Model_TableB is StorageObject in Model_TableA
Model_TableC is StorageObject in Model_TableB

What I want is to get a value of Model_TableB in my View.

I wrote something like:

{tableA.tableB.property}

But there is no output.

With the debugger I set into the getTableB - Method of Model_TableA.
First thing: this method is called.
But when it comes to the mapping the object seams to be not null but invalid.

In the core method Tx_Extbase_Reflection_ObjectAccess::getPropertyPath,
the method
isPropertyGettable returns false.

I also checked the sql Query. With the debugger i saw the correct
values set in the created object.

What could be the reason for this behavior? Is it in the Model_TableB
File or is there something wrong with my TCA?

Thanks,

Frank