[TYPO3-mvc] HTML Entities

Felix Eggbert eggbert at phez.com
Wed Mar 9 00:27:04 CET 2011

Hi,

ok I see...how can I avoid the conversion in single cases? I am trying to
include the google maps api which is called through

<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://maps.google.com/maps/api/js?v=3.3&sensor=false"></script>

The problem here is the once again the ampersand. I tried including this
line inside a fluid template as well as by using addadditionalheaderdata
within a controller action. In both cases the line is rendered

<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://maps.google.com/maps/api/js?v=3.3&amp;sensor=false"></script>

This makes google return an error because they do not recognize the "sensor"
parameter due to the &amp...

I've set config.xhtml_cleaning = all.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks and best regards!