[TYPO3-mvc] How to use realurl in an extbase extension?

Christian Essl essl at incert.at
Tue Jun 7 08:35:25 CEST 2011

Hello

How do I get TYPO3 to use rewritten urls (realurl) in my extbase extension? I already set up some postVarSets and fixedPostVars, but that's not enough. How does realurl know how the urls in a extension need to be rewritten?

I looked up the realurl documentation and the pages in the wiki just to find out that there is mostly integrator-relevant information, but no information on how to use realurl in a self-written extension. Also I found some discussions in the TYPO3-mvc list about realurl  usage in extbase but they all proceed on the assumption that it's already working.

Did I overlook something?

Regards,
Christian