[TYPO3-mvc] FED

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Mon Jun 6 14:52:53 CEST 2011

Hi everybody,

First of all thanks to everyone for all of your interest, feedback, suggestions and everything else - all of it very much appreciated!

I'm happy you like the brand new web site for FED (I've been working FED itself for about six months and this saturday decided that it needed a complete website with live examples). I really hope you find it useful - still working on some of the code and some of the examples but progress is going very well these days.

@Sebastian, I will of course participate in the next Extbase/Fluid meeting (and thanks for the invitation, too); if I need any details beforehand I hope you can help. I agree about the Debug ViewHelpers - at the very least we should/could have the Debug/VariablesViewHelper available since at this time there isn't an easy way of seeing exactly which template variables you have available - which is very relevant especially in Partial renderings. I'd love to see better Fluid debugging tools! :)

--

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Due
Udvikler

--
Wildside A/S
Katrinebjergvej 113, DK-8200 Århus N

Wildside er Danmarks mest kreative TYPO3-hus. Vi griber dine behov,
tanker og sjove ideer og skaber unikke kommunikationsløsninger og
websites. Vi tager hånd om hele processen fra idé til færdigt produkt,
og vi hjælper dig, når løsningen går i luften.

--

Nyt produkt: Open Source webshops baseret på Magento Commerce

http://www.wildside.dk/hvad-kan-vi/magento/