[TYPO3-mvc] extbase and

Michal Cygankiewicz mc at amtsolution.pl
Mon Jun 6 12:21:44 CEST 2011

Is it correctly that extbase doesn't pays attention to orderings in
foreign_sortby?

In my extbase extension tca configuration I have:

'standings' => array(
 'config' => array(
 'type' =>
'inline',
 'foreign_table' => 'tx_mcvolley_domain_model_standingitem',

'foreign_field' => 'standing',
 'foreign_sortby' => 'points desc',

'maxitems' => 9999,
 ),
 ),

Sorting in backend is done correctlly. In
fronted, error is occuring because of incorrect statement in order
by:

SELECT tx_mcvolley_domain_model_standingitem.* FROM
tx_mcvolley_domain_model_standingitem WHERE
tx_mcvolley_domain_model_standingitem.standing = '1' AND
tx_mcvolley_domain_model_standingitem.deleted=0 AND
tx_mcvolley_domain_model_standingitem.t3ver_state