[TYPO3-mvc] FED

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Mon Jun 6 08:18:27 CEST 2011

Hey everybody,

I'm totally amazed by fedext.net -- did not see this website before. So
thanks @Stefano for pointing it out, and of course thanks to Claus Due
for creating it :-D

I have added the link under
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-mvc/wiki/Documentation (I know
it is still kinda messy, but I hope we can clear this up on the
developer days).

@Claus, if you are reading this: If you have any comments, feedback, or
improvement ideas on Extbase/Fluid, let us know! It'd be great if you'd
like to join our regular extbase team meeting at***Thursday 9th June,
14:30 CEST*****.
I think that some of your ViewHelpers, especially the Debugging
ViewHelpers, should become part of fluid core. What do you think?

@All: Do you know more of such high-quality resources which are not
listed on http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-mvc/wiki/Documentation
? If so, please let us know!

Greets,
Sebastian
PS: Still totally amazed by this resource!