[TYPO3-mvc] any suggestions on how to implement a eav

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Fri Jun 3 13:20:19 CEST 2011

EAV as in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entity-attribute-value_model?

> Does anyone have made some experience with this before?

Only with Magento. They go great lengths to have a framework to support this data structure. It'll
take you time to have something comparable, so I suggest you use existing code.

IMHO it's not worth the trouble anyway. Do you really need the power to add new attributes without
adding an new column to your data table?

Masi