[TYPO3-mvc] use object-data in formhandler

Thomas Nussbaumer typo3 at thomasnu.ch
Thu Jul 28 17:18:33 CEST 2011

Am 28.07.2011 14:08, schrieb Johannes C. Schulz - EnzephaloN IT-Solutions:
> Hello again
>
> After asking the typoheads (formhandler-Ext) and reading some articles in
> the web...
>
> The discussed way over the cObject doesn't work, cause with<f:cObject...>  I
> can access an object given from TS. But I need the other way! I need an
> solution for defining an TS-object with extbase which is accessible by TS in
> formhandler.
>
> Is there any way to define a TS-object with extbase/fluid?

Hi Johannes

I'm just working on my first Extbase extension replacing my older PHP
code. This is my solution to insert my calendar as TS-object. May be
it's also a way for you!

Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin(
     $_EXTKEY,
     'News',
     array(
         'News' => 'index, banner, calendar'
     ),
     array(
     )
);

   # Plugin configuration in TS
plugin.tx_thomasnu.persistence.storagePid = 169,171

   # Calendar navigation cObject
lib.calendar = USER
lib.calendar {
     userFunc = tx_extbase_core_bootstrap->run
     extensionName = Thomasnu
     pluginName = News
     switchableControllerActions {
         News {
             1 = calendar

   # Use calendar object in TemplaVoila
lib.header = COA
lib.header {
   10 < temp.titagenda
   20 < lib.calendar
   }

Thats all if you use default configuration and folder structure of Extbase.

greets. Thomas