[TYPO3-mvc] Persistence/ObjectStorage: Model seems to be unimpressed by modifying its properties

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Jul 21 16:21:03 CEST 2011

Hey,

>> I suppose your "getAllgemeineVoraussetzungen" method is returning a
>> clone of the objectStorage.
>
> Clone? Don't know if. But it's returning an ObjectStorage. And
> 'setAllgemeineVoraussetzungen' expects one. Therefore I pass a new
> ObjectStorage to it containing new values.

ah, sorry, I've overseen that. Actually you don't have to do the
"removeAll" stuff if you replace the objectStorage anyway. The reason
why your change might not be persisted could be the fact, that the
$newAllgemeineVoraussetzungen objectStorage returns FALSE for the dirty
monitoring. Could you please debug the return value of
$newAllgemeineVoraussetzungen->_isDirty()?