[TYPO3-mvc] Persistence/ObjectStorage: Model seems to be unimpressed by modifying its properties

Hauke Stange hstange at eheundjanneck.de
Wed Jul 20 15:32:55 CEST 2011

> I suppose your "getAllgemeineVoraussetzungen" method is returning a
> clone of the objectStorage.

Clone? Don't know if. But it's returning an ObjectStorage. And
'setAllgemeineVoraussetzungen' expects one. Therefore I pass a new
ObjectStorage to it containing new values.

After the request is finished I actually expect to find the old values
from the ObjectStorage removed from the database and the new one
inserted. But it isn't.

Do I have to accomplish this another way?