[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid and LaTeX

Lienhart Woitok Lienhart.Woitok at netlogix.de
Wed Jul 20 13:09:35 CEST 2011

Hello Mario,

I once did render LaTeX code from an action, too. You can create templates with .tex extension. I think somewhere in the wiki is explained how to explicitly render Fluid templates in an action. And finally, back then, I created a patch for Fluid which allows to use something other than { and } for object accessors and short hand syntax. See http://forge.typo3.org/issues/7608. But I'm not sure if this patch still cleanly applies.

Kind regards,

Lienhart Woitok
Web-Entwickler

Telefon: +49 (911) 539909 - 0
E-Mail: Lienhart.Woitok at netlogix.de
Website: media.netlogix.de

--
netlogix GmbH & Co. KG
IT-Services | IT-Training | Media

netlogix GmbH & Co. KG ist eingetragen am Amtsgericht Nürnberg (HRA 13338)
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: netlogix Verwaltungs GmbH (HRB 20634)
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE 233472254
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Buchta, Matthias Schmidt