[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid and LaTeX

mario chiari m at mariochiari.net
Wed Jul 20 12:08:22 CEST 2011

Hello

I am trying to use fluid/extbase to output a .tex/.pdf file.
More or less it works.

I define a template tex.html with lines of code like:

\begin{tabular}{ll}  %LaTeX table command
<f:for each="{autores}" as="autore">
{autore.nome} & {autore.nota} &
<f:count subject="{autore.book}" /> books
</f:for> \end{tabular}

I have a couple of questions:

1, It seems that fluid tries to render any string between {}, so
{tabular} and {ll} are just erased. I fixed it by
$this->view->assign('tabular','{tabular}');
$this->view->assign('ll', '{ll}');
But it is a dirty trick, and I need to do it for any LaTeX command. Is
there a more elegant way?

2. is it possible to use .tex as a template extension? More important, I
am not sure how to force extabase to do two actions - say usual
listAction and my texAction - at the same time.
3. how do I get rid of <div class="tx-myext"> from the rendered
template?

thanks so much
mario