[TYPO3-mvc] Persistence/ObjectStorage: Model seems to be unimpressed by modifying its properties

Hauke Stange hstange at eheundjanneck.de
Wed Jul 20 12:07:07 CEST 2011

Hi there.

Why are changes to my model not persisted?

The following lines of code are from within one of my controller
actions.

// Removing all content from ObjectStorage (?)
$antrag->getAllgemeineVoraussetzungen()->removeAll($antrag->getAllgemeineVoraussetzungen());

// Assigning new content
$antrag->setAllgemeineVoraussetzungen($newAllgemeineVoraussetzungen);

I'm not sure about the "removeAll" statement. Anyway, nothing get's
removed nor added.

Any hints?

Regards,
Hauke