[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid widgets

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Sat Jul 16 19:00:56 CEST 2011

Pankaj Lele wrote:

Hi,

> For my custom widget I am often getting error "No widget context was
> found for the Ajax Widget Identifier "97fbf3db59942b109597c96ae8910d42".
> This only happens if AJAX URIs are called without including the widget
> on a page.". I can see this error in the FireBug console.

Thi AJAX Widget context is created when displaying the widget and it is
bound to the clients user session. This is to avoid, that $someone can
access protected data by calling the AJAX URI (even though this is not
very likely as it is a random hash in v4).

> This error goes off if I clear all FE cache and reload the page. Is
> there any fix for this?

You reload the page that contains the widget?
That would be a bug then. But actually refreshing the page should create
a new context (see [1]).

HTH,
Bastian

[1]