[TYPO3-mvc] View not found

Raymund Tump raymund.tump at gmx.de
Wed Jan 26 15:27:34 CET 2011

Hi,

>> After clearing all caches the backend shows ["Invalid configuration
>> Project->list;Customer->list"] in the drop down.

> well, that's clear. You're having a select field here and
> "Project->>list;Project->exportProjectList;..." is your select key.

I understood that.

>> I then navigate to the page in question on the front end and the page
>> was shown correctly. After I tried to export the shown list, I got the
>> view not found error.
> The "view not found error" is displaying the name of the action/view it
> tried to render at the end of this message. Which view is mentioned
> there, and have you also renamed your templates itself as well as the
> action names used inside the templates according to your new action
> names?

The view that was named there wasn't changed at that time. Which made it
so difficult for me to figure out what went wrong. As soon as I
changed the config to a valid one, everything worked as expected. So I
think there is some strange caching in the background that even
survives the clear cache.

> And if there is no template available for that action you'll get
> the "view not found" message.

The point was that the template that wasn't found, was happily found
to render the page in the first place. Really strange.

Anyway it is working now, and I hope it stays that way :-)

--
Thanks for your effort
Raymund