[TYPO3-mvc] FYI: Migrating to Git/Gerrit

Visay Keo typo3 at visay.info
Wed Jan 26 12:18:53 CET 2011

Hi,

I have for long time working with svn and understanding its concept, but
now seems like git is more and more used and I still don't get into it yet.

How do I switch my working copies to the new repository? Because I have
my local changes like in fluid I have the prependOption in form select view.

Thanks,
Visay