[TYPO3-mvc] RFT (Request For Tests): support for TCA group fields (hurry to probably get it into 1.3.0)

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Wed Jan 26 04:27:22 CET 2011

Hi,

I did some further tests and noticed some remaining issues that have to
be addressed in order to get full group field support. The patch itself
seems to work (besides of one bug I found), but extbase is missing other
features that have to be implemented first in order to have it work
correctly (like relation type BELONGS_TO_MANY). So it won't make it into
1.3.0 - sorry.