[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid checkbox - group from objectStorage

Jonas Götze jonnsn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 08:59:34 CET 2011

Hi,

I was not aware of Sebastians answer on this till now.
As far as I can see it is not fixed yet - I posted a possible Solution
in May 2010, but I don't know anymore if it worked correct, but should
imo. Perhabs you could test this and if it works we can create a patch
for this on forge.
in CheckboxViewHelper.php after line 96 add the following:
elseif (get_class($propertyValue) ==  Tx_Extbase_Persistence_ObjectStorage){
				$checked = $propertyValue->contains($valueAttribute);
				$nameAttribute .= '[]';
			}

Greets
Jonas