[TYPO3-mvc] Controller name is composed with lower case

Reginaldo Arredondo reggiearre at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 25 02:35:17 CET 2011

On 24.01.2011 21:11, Franz Koch wrote:
Hey Franz and Michael,

thanks for the fast help. The hint with the redirects solved my problem.
Franz, you are correct, my computers OS is Windows and on the webserver
Linux is running. Thus the problem with the lower case, that didn´t
occur with Windows.
Michael, thanks for the hint with redirects and forwards. After checking
my Controllers for the events and the comments, I found I wrote the
controller name in lower case.

Now everything works perfectly on the webserver as well.

Thanks again,
Reggie