[TYPO3-mvc] Controller name is composed with lower case

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Mon Jan 24 14:11:52 CET 2011

Hey guys,

> although it does not solve the question why it works on your development
> environment and not on your webserver, this seems to me like a spelling
> problem in one of your files.

To answer why the issue only occurs on the live server is quite simple -
Windows vs. Linux. Windows itself doesn't care for if a name is written
with upper case or lower case letters as long as it's the same letter.
So for Windows the file names as well as the class names are not case
sensitive, whereas Linux is - and the server on you live website is most
likely running on Linux.

> Make sure that you wrote the controller name with uppercase first letter
> everywhere you need it. This includes:
>
> ext_localconf.php file
> link.action viewHelpers inside your templates
> forwards and redirects in your controllers

also check the annotations of your properties and classes - you've most
likely misspelled the class name there. (Best might be to search for the
misspelled class all over your extension - all IDEs should have such a
feature)