[TYPO3-mvc] RFT (Request For Tests): support for TCA group fields (hurry to probably get it into 1.3.0)

Kevin Ulrich Moschallski km at 3digit.de
Mon Jan 24 22:02:36 CET 2011

Hi,

i found why the relation isn't there but i don't know why this function
is called. At line 534 a function is called which removes all relations
if the the relation is of type "HAS_AND_BELONGS_TO_MANY"

$this->deleteAllRelationsFromRelationtable($parentObject, $propertyName);

This is called after the relation is inserted.

I'll dive more into it.

Regards,
Kevin