[TYPO3-mvc] How to design/structure complex find operations?

Nikolas Hagelstein lists at shr.cc
Mon Jan 24 16:14:05 CET 2011

Hi,

At 24.01.2011 15:40, Franz Koch:
> have you had a look at the demandObject concept yet which is f.e. used
> by Jochen sjr_offer extension? There should also be some related posts
> already on the list. If you don't find them, just ask again.

Thanks  a lot i was'nt not aware of this :).

I just had a short look at it and as far as i can see it's quit similar
to what i called "findConfiguration".

I my case i would need to create such a demandObject from
controller:settings (and controller::arguments perhaps) but that's not a
big deal.

Would you extend the demand object to transfer ordering things?

I would be nice if you could point me to related information. I didn't
find anything useful in a rush.

Cheers,
NIkolas