[TYPO3-mvc] TYPO3 backend is irrespective of value objects?

Stefan Isak stefanisak at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 17 21:26:03 CET 2011

Hi Sebastian,

thanks for your comments.

> First of "global $TCA;" is discouraged, better use $GLOBALS['TCA'].
Of course I changed that.

> Second findAlreadyPersistedValueObject is not well named. Find would implicit include a return of found objects. I should be better renamed into getIdOfAlreadyPersistedValueObject().
It's now getUidOfAlreadyPersistedValueObject(), so that's the same naming as in Tx_Extbase_Persistance_Storage_Typo3DbBackend.

> Im not shure if line 103 and 111 are realy good ideas. What happens if in any field other than uid the string NEW is found? str_replace works on every arrays cell so all NEW strings get replaced.

Yet, I don't think thats a problem. It's not only about the string 'NEW' as $id is a unique identifier like 'NEW4d34a3ee9b652'. Or did I miss something?

Second version is available: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/12306

Greets,
Stefan