[TYPO3-mvc] TYPO3 backend is irrespective of value objects?

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Mon Jan 3 16:13:19 CET 2011

Hey,

> Does that mean there is no way right now to handle this and I can't properly use the TYPO3 backend for editing purposes whenever my domain design contains value objects?

TYPO3 itself doesn't know anything about ValueObjects or anything else
related to extbase. TYPO3 is not FLOW3 - so if you like to use the
extbase features you need to create a extbase based backend module that
you can use to manage your domain related records - the TYPO3 core (and
thus the backend) is not aware of any of it.