[TYPO3-mvc] RFC #12212 Ajax widgets don't honor sys_language_uid

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Fri Jan 14 13:09:06 CET 2011

Hey,

> Problem:
>
> wrote a small widget to load more objects via ajax. I noticed, that
> fluid ajax widgets don't honor the current sys_language_uid.
> I added the sys_language_uid from get variable L to the bootstrapper and
> added it to the link and uri viewhelper as argument.

I don't think this is the correct solution for this. There could also be
other getVars that should get preserved (which can be configured via
page.config in TS). Also the variable "L" doesn't strictly have to be
used for the language - it could be changed to some other name.

Also, TSFE has to take care of this in general, not FLUID. So I wonder
why this is not the case in your setup - maybe all you have to do is to
adjust the TS for the AJAX widget page correctly or define your global
page config via "config" and not "page.config" in order to apply them to
all pageTypes?