[TYPO3-mvc] Language overlay with sys_language_mode=strict and limit/offset

Kevin Ulrich Moschallski km at 3digit.de
Thu Jan 13 13:51:49 CET 2011

Hi,

i modified getObjectCountByQuery() to do
doLanguageAndWorkspaceOverlay(). It now returns the count of the
localized objects, limit is also possible.

Maybe some of the core developers could have a look over my patch and
maybe the other one i did for fluid widgets. I think language overlays
are a very important feature so this bugs should be closed.

If it is a configuration issue, some advice would be nice.

Thanks for reading.

Reagrds,
Kevin

P.S.: i know that for a bug i should file one in the bugtracker. But as
long i'm not shure that it is a bug i thought discussing it on the list
would be better.