[TYPO3-mvc] extbase kickstarter does not creating mm tables

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 10:33:51 CET 2011

Hello List,
  I`m not sure is it a bug or what but i have 2 tables. i want to
connect them with mm relations so i set from on to other m:n relation.
Strange thing is that extbase_kickstarter isn not creating mm relation
table. It creates only the 2 standard tables. I found that cause when
I`ve called $this->somethingRepository->findByUid(1) I`ve received error
table doesn not exist. I`ve checked ext_tables.sql and there is no
declaration of such table. Whats wrong ?

I`m using TYPO3 v4.5 beta3

best regards,
Dawid Pacholczyk