[TYPO3-mvc] Cascading ViewHelper

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Thu Jan 13 06:47:46 CET 2011

Hey,
> Thanks! I'll try it tomorrow at work. Is there a special idea behind this behaviour? IMO it would be nice if it would work
> without the escaping oder double quotes =]
Sure it has some special idea behind: It's the only chance you can make
the parser's behavior non-ambiguous; else the parser could not know if
you are nesting things or if they are siblings.

That's also the reason why Escaping of strings is done in this way in
almost all programming languages that I know of ;)

Greets,
Sebastian