[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid ajax widget getContainer() problem and sys_language_id problem

Kevin Ulrich Moschallski km at 3digit.de
Tue Jan 11 23:15:45 CET 2011

Hi,

i tried to figure out the language issue by myself. I now have a patch,
but i don't know if it's good.

I added the sys_language_uid to the link viewhelper and write it to the
TSFE in the fluid widget bootstrapper right before the extbase
bootsrtapper is called. It works fine, but as said, i don't know if
this is a good approach.

Please see my patch and tell me what you think about.

The patch i wrote in my last post is included in this one.

Regards,
Kevin