[TYPO3-mvc] Influence order of Tx_Extbase_Persistence_ObjectStorage

Sebastian Michaelsen sebastian.gebhard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 00:07:06 CET 2011

Am 09.01.2011 22:23, schrieb Christine Gerpheide:

> Hi Sebastian,
>
> Because object storages are in theory collections and not ordered to begin
> with, sometimes changing the annotations in the model to array instead of
> objectstorage helps (at least it did a long time ago -- totally possible
> something's changed in extbase since then though).
>
> Christine

Hi Christine,

thanks for the hint, but it didn't help.

Now I wrote a workaround. I did manual sorting in the getter of the relation property, which again
included the problem that even $this->_getCleanProperty() does not know the correct order of
objects. I had to do a plain old SQL query in the getter, which of course I don't like at all.

So if someone has a clean solution it's still appreciated.