[TYPO3-mvc] Influence order of Tx_Extbase_Persistence_ObjectStorage

Christine Gerpheide cgerpheide at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 22:23:31 CET 2011

2011/1/9 Sebastian Michaelsen <sebastian.gebhard at gmail.com>

> Am 09.01.2011 18:27, schrieb Sebastian Michaelsen:
>
>  IF this is not possible: How can I force the objects to be sorted by the
>> "sorting" field?>
>>
> This TCA configuration helped: 'foreign_sortby' => 'sorting'
>
> But still it would be much better if I could manage to sort the objects by
> the comma separated values in the relation field.

Hi Sebastian,

Because object storages are in theory collections and not ordered to begin
with, sometimes changing the annotations in the model to array instead of
objectstorage helps (at least it did a long time ago -- totally possible
something's changed in extbase since then though).

Christine

--
Christine Gerpheide   ✈ larissa, greece   @ www.pheide.com