[TYPO3-mvc] tx_sv_authbase Authentication Service and ExtBase - TS Configuration Problems

Alexander heim alexander at alexander-heim.com
Tue Dec 27 16:02:55 CET 2011

Hi Claus,

thanks again for your fast answer.
The aspect with the response I got resolved. So this is working fine. But

Funny point, I was currently at the point to read the full TS from the configuration manager.

$this->configurationManager->getConfiguration(Tx_Extbase_Configuration_CommandManagerInterface::TYPE_FULL_TYPOSCRIPT);

If I should use (i was lazy) json_encode, the result is :

{"styles.":{"insertContent":"CONTENT","insertContent.":{"table":"tt_content","select.":{"orderBy":"sorting","where":"colPos=0","languageField":"sys_language_uid"}}},"config.":{"extTarget":"_top","stat":1,"stat_typeNumList":"0,1","uniqueLinkVars":1}}

somehow I expected, to not be able to find my settings.  Hmmm.

Alex