[TYPO3-mvc] m:n relations of localized records

roberto blanko robertoblanko at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 10:34:57 CET 2011

Hello list,

I've got the following scenario:

Table A has got m:n relations to table B. The relation itself is completely
managed by Extbase using ObjectStorages. Table A is a Domain Model of my
own extension, Table B is the DAM category table. This works perfectly so
far,

However, if I translate a record of table A and I want to assign different
DAM categories to the localized record, it doesn't have any effect in the
frontend. It still uses the categories assigned to the parent record. I can
even delte all categories from the localized record and the parent
categories still show up in the frontend.

Is this an issue of Extbase or am I missing anything?

Merry christmas to you and thanks for your help!
Roberto