[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase MVC + Fluid - Backend module View problem

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Wed Dec 21 17:16:20 CET 2011

Hi Fabio,

Sounds like it could be these issues messing with your TS:

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/28857
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/28828

A patch is coming: https://review.typo3.org/#change,7154

If you enable the page tree in your module and select the page where your root template is located, does your templates display correctly then? If so then it's the issue above.

You can fix this by using t3lib_div::addTypoScript($EXTKEY, 'setup', $typoscriptString) in your ext_localconf.php and move your template path definitions for module.<MYEXT> to $typoscriptString. This works around the resolve-proper-uid-then-resolve-systemplate problem by always including the TS without the need for including the static TypoScript.

The hitch about this bug is that you can't observe it by inspecting the typoscript object because it resolves templates differently from how Extbase does it.

Cheers,
Claus