[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase MVC + Fluid - Backend module View problem

Fabio greywolf1988 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 12:02:00 CET 2011

Thanks for reply!

But unfortunately the problem is another, I try to explain:

Templates for Backend modules are placed on a dedicated folder, templates
for Frontend plugins are on another folder:
I have this structure now: (Auto generated)

/Resources/Private/Templates/<CONTROLLER>/<ACTION>.html  -> Controller
actions templates called from frontend plugins
/Resources/Private/Backend/Templates/<CONTROLLER>/<ACTION>.html
Controller actions templates called from backend modules

Then there are also Typoscript setups and constants loaded like :

plugin.<MY_EXT> {
    view {
        templateRootPath = EXT:<MY_EXT>/Resources/Private/Templates/
        partialRootPath = EXT:<MY_EXT>/Resources/Private/Partials/
        layoutRootPath = EXT:<MY_EXT>/Resources/Private/Layouts/
    }
    persistence {
        storagePid =

module.<MYEXT>{
    view {
        templateRootPath = EXT:<MY_EXT>/Resources/Private/Backend/Templates/
        partialRootPath = EXT:<MY_EXT>/Resources/Private/Backend/Partials/
        layoutRootPath = EXT:<MY_EXT>/Resources/Private/Backend/Layouts/
    }
    persistence {
        storagePid =

We can notice backend  module views are setup to point to
Resources/Private/Backend/Templates folder, while frontend plugin views
point to Resources/Private/Templates

The problem is that on Backend , when I open my extension modules and the
controllers render their views, the templates are loaded from Frontend
views folder and  not  from "Resources/Private/Backend/Templates"
Hope you now understand better!

I don't know what could be the problem, configurations seems correct !

Thanks in advance