[TYPO3-mvc] custom persistence

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Mon Aug 29 19:43:31 CEST 2011

Hi Björn and Markus,

If I am reading Markus correctly then FED is not the solution, since it allows using Extbase as a REST service; not the other way around - which is what I am understanding Markus wants to do?

Markus, you may want to look at how to specify another class name to use instead of Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Backend by setting the Extbase TypoScript - I'm sorry that I don't have the time currently to dig out the specific information you need and can't remember off the top of my head...

Cheers,
Claus