[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase documentation (Followup T3DD11 workshop)

Nico de Haen typo3 at ndh-websolutions.de
Mon Aug 22 16:05:28 CEST 2011

We had a workshop at the T3DD11 where we collected ideas concerning the
improvement of the extbase documentation. One point was, that we want to
create a special Extbase page at typo3.org, another point was improving
the documentation at forge wiki.

Since I'm currently working on the Extension Builder documentation I
would like to know, if there is any progress on that issue. I wanted to
include some deep links to the Extbase documentation (for example how to
implement file upload, how to build a custom validator, how to create
switchable controller actions, how to localize error messages etc.)
But obviously all these issues are only documented "somewhere" in the net...

I think http://wiki.typo3.org/Extbase would be a good place to collect
such stuff, since in the Forge wiki only the extbase team members have
write access and besides that it is not indexed by Google...

Regards,
Nico

PS: It is not too difficult to transfer stuff from redmine wiki to
mediawiki by the way.
See http://johnmacfarlane.net/pandoc/try for example