[TYPO3-mvc] Properties validation of Nested objects is just a missing feature?

Eric S. Auchterberge endurans at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 21:45:11 CEST 2011

Hi list,

When I submit and aggregated root object form only direct properties of the
aggregated root are validated but validation (against properties
annotations) for nested objects properties seems to be not performed and
then invalid objects are created.

Is this nested object validation just a missing feature or I'm missing
something?

If that's the case any example or idea on how it could be handled is greatly
appreciated, I has been looking through documentations and exampĺe extension
but could not find any clear or definitive reference to this issue.

Greetings,
Eric