[TYPO3-mvc] Other direction in relation between 1:N

Lars Peipmann [Infield Design] Lars at Peipmann.de
Wed Aug 10 00:42:24 CEST 2011

Hi there,

I have created a new Extension with several Models with the Extbase
Extension Builder. ModelA has a 1:n Relationshop to ModelB. It is easy
to get all ObjectBs from ObjectA, but how can I get the ObjectA of ObjectB?

I can not find anything in the code of ModelB. Is there a default
function or do I have to implement a function for this?

Best,
Lars