[TYPO3-mvc] form viewhelper bug

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Tue Aug 9 21:01:22 CEST 2011

Hi Thomas,

If this is really the case then that appears to be a bug in the very core of TYPO3, the "cms" extension - in the tslib_cObj::typoLink method. I was not able to see from the code wether that would be the case, but some different processing does get applied depending on wether or not the link is absolute or not...

...but it does not appear to be able to add or remove the noCache parameter, as far as I can tell from looking at it.

If someone can confirm this then perhaps this should be made into a bug report for the TYPO3 core project - everything is handed off using a $conf array to typoLink() so Fluid / ViewHelpers don't have much influence on the result after hand-off.

Cheers,
Claus