[TYPO3-mvc] Retrieve Records from nested Sysfolders

Pankaj Lele pankaj at lelesys.com
Tue Aug 9 17:14:28 CEST 2011

Hello Matthias,

> As I can only set a fixed comma separated list of folder ids in
> plugin.tx_myextension.persistence.storagePid, how would you handle this
> scenario, to get all records from all syfolders beneath one sysfolder.

storagePid is overridden by the plugin content element settings. You can
set the storage pages through your plugin content element. Just edit
content element of your plugin goto "Behavior" tab, look for "Record
Storage Page", set your parent storage folder and just below find a
field "Recursive". Set "Recursive" to be "Infinite" or certain level.
(All field names here are with reference to TYPO3 4.5 backend.)

--

With best regards,
Pankaj Lele

CTO & Executive Director