[TYPO3-mvc] Retrieve Records from nested Sysfolders

Matthias Krappitz matthias at nospam.aemka.de
Tue Aug 9 12:28:58 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have a structure, where records should be stored in nested subfolders (2
levels) and the client might add new subfolders during time. As I can only
set a fixed comma separated list of folder ids in
plugin.tx_myextension.persistence.storagePid, how would you handle this
scenario, to get all records from all syfolders beneath one sysfolder. Is
there an elegant solution to this or do I have to call
setRespectStoragePage(FALSE) on a query object and use some TYPO3 API to
retrieve all sysfolder ids beneath one sysfolder as pids for the where
clause?

Thanks in Advance!

Matthias Krappitz
w. www.aemka.de