[TYPO3-mvc] flexform & model

Stefan Franke stefan.franke at gmx.co.uk
Wed Aug 3 13:30:11 CEST 2011

Hi Zalan,
my flexform works just fine when calling it from the Controller, the ViewHelper [via $this->templateVariableContainer->get('settings')] or the Fluid template. So I guess I'm on the right track and that everything is ok with my flexform configuration.

I just don't seem to be able to access the flexform data from the Model (Classes/Domain/Model). Is this really working for you in the Model with just $this->settings?

Regards,
Stefan

-------- Original-Nachricht --------