[TYPO3-mvc] How to get first object of an 1:n relation -followUp !

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Fri Apr 15 11:39:19 CEST 2011

Hey Frank,

> The showAction in the HeftController ? I'd like them to be grouped by
> categories, my best guess in Fluid was
> The groupedFor ViewHelper, like this:
>
> <f:groupedFor each="{heft.heftZuArtikel}" as="artikel"
> groupBy="heftZuArtikel.artikelZuBereich" groupKey="rubrik">
>
> But the property "heftZuArtikel.artikelZuBereich" is not accessible.

Just have a closer look on what you tried. You're looping over
{heft.heftZuArtikel}, so the looped objects already are of type
{heftZuArtikel}. And "heftZuArtikel" of course itself doesn't have a
property "heftZuArtikel" again. So give the following a try:

<f:groupedFor each?"{heft.heftZuArtikel}" as="artikel"
groupBy="artikelZuBereich" groupKey="rubrik">...

PS: I still find the naming very confusing ;)