[TYPO3-mvc] How to get first object of an 1:n relation -followUp !

Frank Mey - NEW.EGO mey_mailings at newego.de
Thu Apr 14 17:54:20 CEST 2011

Hi list,

I'm having a related problem with my heft/article/Rubrik model :).
In the showAction of my HeftController I can see all the articles related to
a single heft
And use them in fluid with {heft.heftZuArtikel.<artikel-property>}.
Is there a way to Order or group the related articles as they are loaded in
the ObjectStorage when I call
The showAction in the HeftController ? I'd like them to be grouped by
categories, my best guess in Fluid was
The groupedFor ViewHelper, like this:

<f:groupedFor each="{heft.heftZuArtikel}" as="artikel"
groupBy="heftZuArtikel.artikelZuBereich" groupKey="rubrik">

But the property "heftZuArtikel.artikelZuBereich" is not accessible.

How could this problem be solved on the extbase side ? If the
article-objects get attached to the objectStorage, is the ArtikelRepository
called and
Can I modify the method by which they are attached ?

Thx for clearing up things in advance, you see I still struggle with that
coding model ;)

Regards,
Frank

{currentObject.anhaenge.first.propertyIlikeToDisplay} ?