[TYPO3-mvc] Sub folders inside folder Controller

portal at the-green-modeling.de portal at the-green-modeling.de
Mon Apr 11 12:59:15 CEST 2011

Hi,

first thanks a lot for your comments.

@Patrick and (Franz)

My approach is, that I can separate domain objects into sub folders like
packages in Java or UML. For instance, I have a large project with more than 20
domain objects. So I would like to separate them into packages. In Java the full
qualified name based on the package name an the class name. So there is no
problem to get the right class. I understood that the solution in PHP and
Extbase is, that I can use sub folders to realize this. It seems that there is
no problem with my approach, because the autoloader loads my domain classes
right.

The next point is, that in Java Icould have two or more classes with the same
name in different packages. When I define all my classes in
"Classes/Domain/Model" it crashes, because I have files with the same name.

Like Franz said, in larger projects you could have more than one or two
controllers. So it would be great if I could group them into sub folders.

At the moment it seems that the plugin registration fails to do that. Is there a
chance to implement that in one of the next releases of Extbase?

Thanks
Nico