[TYPO3-mvc] Sub folders inside folder Controller

GallupCurrent Support tech at gallupcurrent.com
Sun Apr 10 19:15:37 CEST 2011

Speaking of Directory structure... where should one place classes that
are helpers to the controllers?

Like, I have a controller for creating a KML tour of a trail, but I
have a class that helps this controller "smooth" the KML trail in
order to make the Google Earth Tour 'nicer'. Where does that class go?
Maybe as a second extension?

Sy Moen