[TYPO3-mvc] Sub folders inside folder Controller

portal at the-green-modeling.de portal at the-green-modeling.de
Fri Apr 8 12:47:55 CEST 2011

Hi @all,

I am trying to create sub folders inside "Classes/Controller", where I can store
controllers for a part of my domain objects.

For instance I have an entity which is stored inside the folder
"Classes/Domain/Model/Participants/Participant.php". Now I would like to create
a controller for this entity which is placed under
"Classes/Controller/Participants/ParticipantController.php". As fare as good.

Next I did, was the plugin configuration:

Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin(
  $_EXTKEY,
  'Pi1',
  array(
    'Participants_Participant' => 'list'
  ),
  array()
);

After this steps I called the frontend page and get an error: "The controller
name must not contain underscores."

The only things I did, was moving the running "ParticipantController" from
"Classes/Controller" to "Classes/Controller/Participants", perform naming
corrections and reconfigure the plugin.

It seems that I can create and use sub folders inside my domain and repository
packages but not inside controller.

Is it correct? Or what I did wrong?

Thanks for your help
Nico