[TYPO3-mvc] Object Accessors & lazy object loading

Frank Mey - NEW.EGO mey_mailings at newego.de
Fri Apr 8 12:06:21 CEST 2011

Hi Franz,

that debug-Thing is obvious to me now, thx :).

Ok, here is the fluid part:

             	<f:for each="{heft.heftZuArtikel}" as="artikel" >

<h3>{artikel.artikelZuBereich.bereichDescription}</h3>

                          	   <f:image
src="fileadmin/assets/images/Hefte/Inhalt/{artikel.uid}.jpg"  width="186m"
alt="{artikel.Titel" />

                            <h6>
		</h6>
</f:for>

The {artikel.artikelTitel} works, I think because in the Object-Storage
there is only 1 artikel at that time.
The {artikel.artikelZuBereich.bereichDescription} doesn't work though. I
also tried a nested for each over all "artikelZuBereich" , but the result is
empty.
If I look in the database , I find correct artikel_bereich_mm table with
correct relations for each article on that heft :).

Any further ideas ?